Skip to main content

Thank you, Corona!

Covid-19

Amid of all global crisis caused by Corona,Why we actually need to THANK it? Well,its not limited to one simple answer.


English Teacher

Corona introduces new and not even heard before vocabularies like quarantine, pandemic, epidemic, lock down and social distancing.Believe it or not, ever since my birth I never heard these terms until Corona came to existence.So thank you Corona for introducing new vocabularies.

Entertainer

Like a wooden spoon comes with a package of ice-cream,Corona comes with a package of  lock down and so do the entertainment.In childhood days,its really difficult to go to theaters and watch our favorite stars on screen because 90's kid's parents were too strict or it would be correct if I say, they might've thought letting their children to theaters would turn them from becoming a world class scientist to SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH. But now, the tables have turned.The same 90's kids introducing a new platform called OTT (over the top media like Netflix, Amazon prime)to their parents and asking them, Papa, Which genre do you like? All these are because of this deadly corona so let's thank it for entertaining us.

Corona (Connecting People)

One of the recent challenges during lock down is to go out and buy essentials but its not because of this shitty virus. Guess what would be the real challenge? Actually it is not getting caught from the Policemen who pose like Madurai Veeranar holding their ladhi and waiting for us to rip off our asses. One day when I was way back to my home after getting groceries, a guy was running fiercely like a mad dog was chasing him and he surpassed me and got in to my apartment. I was like, "Omg,Who the hell was he and getting in to my apartment?I rushed and stopped him from entering.

Me: Hey man, who are you? Why are you rushing in to this apartment?
He: No, its urgent business, sorry! have to go
Me:What urgent business? Are you here to meet someone?
He: What's your problem? Fuck off!
Me: WTF? I'm residing here
He: Oh! really? I'm in the third floor.
Me: I'm so sorry, I never had a chance to meet you. I thought someone is breaking in to our apartment
He: It's okay! See you around
Me: Well, I'm Seethalan. 
He: Oh God! Fine, I'm Raju subramanian
Me: Is there any emergency? Do you want any help?
He: For God's sake! I'm having stomach upset from morning so rushed up to medical store and came back.Now may I have your leave?

Stopping a man who was rushing from medical store to stop his stomach upset and making inquiries  like a thief. I was totally embarrassed to get introduced in that way but again if it was not the lock down, I would've never seen him in my lifetime.Thank you, Corona for making me introduced to my neighborhood. Corona connects people.

A strict tutor

In India two things are very common,First,its really hard to find a place without red marks of spitted paan especially in North.Secondly, the beautiful ladies covered themselves like a terrorist while riding a scooter. Now our strict tutor corona has taught each and everyone of us to be hygienic and even it makes our Indian government to put an order that wearing mask is mandatory.It seems so difficult for people wearing it but they are really good in wearing to cover their neck so that they can escape from penalty or being beaten.

Passion finder

Last but not least, Corona makes people to find time for their passion.For me,it gives the chance of creating a blog and if this shitty deadly virus not existed,I would've been messing with machinery now after all I'm a middle class Mechanical Engineer.

"MASTERS NOW WERE ONCE A BEGINNER"


Comments

  1. You are always a best writer.... You don't write... You just make people visualise just by writing... Keep writing 😊😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gang Leader Ganapati

"Ganapati Bappa Morya"   None of the Indians and of course his worldwide fans would've come across without hearing this slogan but ever wondered what does it exactly mean?Before getting into that,who is exactly this Ganapati and why is he so famous? Okay let me introduce the world famous and terrific GANG LEADER of many, Lord Ganapati (Pillayar in Tamil) Typical Indian Son It is very usual to see the clashes between Indian dads and sons for so many things.Our gang leader Ganapati was also no way different from this and in fact he was one step ahead because he got in to a war with his dad even before they got to know who were each other. In this war,his head was lopped off by his angry dad Lord Shiva and he had an immediate plastic surgery but with elephant's head after his mommy Parvathi lashed out a huge anger(typical Indian mom)towards her husband.From that moment he was called  as "God of war"  This one war with his dad is quite enough to accept him as a

Coke with a (un)known Girl...!

I got down to take my bike which was the most favorite spot for all the black colored Ravens (Yes! Proud GOT fan) Wondering why were they so fond to shit on  my white colored scooter when different brands of same scooters and bikes were nearby mine. Maybe because of my scooter's color which was white. Racist Raven In-between these verbal encounters I had with racist Crow,I realized I wasn't alone. I turned my head like a table fan. Oh my gosh! I couldn't see clearly but managed to realize there was a girl with one side folded leg, facing to roadside sitting on a parked bike of my neighbor's. Even my scooter was unlucky like me to have a girl seated on it. Maybe if the racist crow hadn't shit on my bike,she would've sat on mine (I meant my bike) All I can see was a bent knee covered by dark yellow bottom seated over the petrol tank facing roadside. I wished to see her face. Her light colored yellow shawl was flying in air like a kite. I walked slowly and now I co