Skip to main content

Coke with a (un)known Girl...!

I got down to take my bike which was the most favorite spot for all the black colored Ravens (Yes! Proud GOT fan) Wondering why were they so fond to shit on  my white colored scooter when different brands of same scooters and bikes were nearby mine. Maybe because of my scooter's color which was white.Racist Raven

In-between these verbal encounters I had with racist Crow,I realized I wasn't alone.

I turned my head like a table fan. Oh my gosh! I couldn't see clearly but managed to realize there was a girl with one side folded leg, facing to roadside sitting on a parked bike of my neighbor's. Even my scooter was unlucky like me to have a girl seated on it. Maybe if the racist crow hadn't shit on my bike,she would've sat on mine (I meant my bike)

All I can see was a bent knee covered by dark yellow bottom seated over the petrol tank facing roadside.

I wished to see her face. Her light colored yellow shawl was flying in air like a kite. I walked slowly and now I could see her free hair and jimikki kammal also dancing along with her yellow shawl.

She had a neither best nor bad structure. Her yellow color salwar kameez, free hair, kammal and the way she sat in bike everything seemed to be attractive but still I couldn't able to see her face.What if it was completely contrary to all my expectations?

No! Definitely not.I was damn sure that she would be good as my expectations.But how would I see her face?God! Please at least give me a chance to start conversation with her.

It seemed that God was not helping me so I got into action. Again I went back to my bike. Start kicking over it which made weird sound so I thought she would turn towards me. To my goodness, she turned around.

Omg!All my memories clashed each other to come in my mind. Yes, I knew her. She was too familiar to me and I was also sure that she would know me either but never had a chance to talk even for once. But it's HER.



As wished she turned towards me and we had a very quick face to face encounter and I knew it she had recollected who I was.

She again turned back to roadside and started enjoying the breeze.

I always wanted to talk and develop friendship with her but never happened.But this time I didn't want to let the chance go off my hands because she was there in my apartment's parking bay. When would I get this kind of chance to initiate my first conversation?

It seemed like she had been waiting for someone in my apartment for hours which I could see clearly in her deep frustrated face and in the meantime I made myself ready to talk to her. 

Bit anxiously I was moving to her...

Me: Hey, Hi! Are you looking for someone?

She turned to me in a bit surprise and got down from the bike.

She: Hey.. yeah.. actually I'm waiting for Mrs.Unni Krishnan.

Me: Oh! Uhh...hmm.. Okay fine!

( Thinking about how to talk further in a lightning speed)

Me: (Clears my throat) uh.. actually you know me right..? Because I know you very well.

She: Yeah. I do! You are familiar to me.
 
Me: Hmmm ok!

( Laughing sheepishly)

She: Hmmm

(A moment of silence)

Didn't know what to talk further so to avoid embarrassment I got back to my flat leaving her abruptly over there.I didn't set myself Cool.I was so anxious and walked here and there like a cat gave birth to it's kittens.Inner thoughts pushed me to talk to her again.I went back to parking again. She was there back into her position in that bike.I was pretending doing something with my bike but She didn't even bother about it.Again I made myself ready&relaxed and set out a huge breathe.

Me: Hey, Sorry to bother you but Mrs.Unni will not be here as soon as you expect. She'll probably come back by 7

She: Oh! It's okay.I need to see her no matter what. I'll wait.

Me: Uh..hmm.. Actually Why don't you come to my apartment and wait instead of being here in this hot breeze?

She: No, It's okay.Thanks

Me: It's okay.You can wait there.Please come.Don't feel like a stranger inviting you to his apartment.

She: No no it's not like that.I know you very well.

Me: Then what? Just come on.

She: okay fine.

(God, I can't believe this is happening.Oh my goodness!Yes!I made it)

Me: This is my flat please come in.

(Hesitantly she was coming inside to my flat )

Me: Please sit.

She: Yes thank u!

He: Can I get you something to drink? Coke, Pepsi?

She: Coke is okay.

Me: Here,have it.

She: Thanks

Me: So what's the deal with Mrs.Unni?

She: Actually I'm learning Bharatham from her. She's my master. Since lockdown I couldn't manage to go to class so to refresh it up I came here because I need to be in touch so that I wouldn't forget my steps.



Suddenly a loud voice (It's almost 8 in the morning,Come on get up and buy milk packets) came and fading out my conversation which made me awake from my beautiful dream I was having.Fuck!It was all dream but it was really good,beautiful and more importantly everything was logical except one," Why would Anamika, my college days crush come to my apartment and wait for Mrs.Unni to learn dancing?

Reality says, BITCH PLEASE!

Comments

  1. Ha ha... Poor man.... It was awesome.... I don't want to reveal the story in comments... I just loved it man 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice man...... I really felt the screenplay....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gang Leader Ganapati

"Ganapati Bappa Morya"   None of the Indians and of course his worldwide fans would've come across without hearing this slogan but ever wondered what does it exactly mean?Before getting into that,who is exactly this Ganapati and why is he so famous? Okay let me introduce the world famous and terrific GANG LEADER of many, Lord Ganapati (Pillayar in Tamil) Typical Indian Son It is very usual to see the clashes between Indian dads and sons for so many things.Our gang leader Ganapati was also no way different from this and in fact he was one step ahead because he got in to a war with his dad even before they got to know who were each other. In this war,his head was lopped off by his angry dad Lord Shiva and he had an immediate plastic surgery but with elephant's head after his mommy Parvathi lashed out a huge anger(typical Indian mom)towards her husband.From that moment he was called  as "God of war"  This one war with his dad is quite enough to accept him as a

Thank you, Corona!

Covid-19 Amid of all global crisis caused by Corona,Why we actually need to THANK it? Well,its not limited to one simple answer. English Teacher Corona introduces new and not even heard before vocabularies like quarantine, pandemic, epidemic, lock down and social distancing.Believe it or not, ever since my birth I never heard these terms until Corona came to existence.So thank you Corona for introducing new vocabularies. Entertainer Like a wooden spoon comes with a package of ice-cream,Corona comes with a package of  lock down and so do the entertainment.In childhood days,its really difficult to go to theaters and watch our favorite stars on screen because 90's kid's parents were too strict or it would be correct if I say, they might've thought letting their children to theaters would turn them from becoming a world class scientist to SUPERSTAR RAJINIKANTH. But now, the tables have turned.The same 90's kids introducing a new platform called OTT (over the top media like